How to make an appointment
To request an appointment, please complete our Online Appointment Request Form and our team will contact you within 48 hours to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, please call 03 9020 0100 to speak to our friendly team members directly.
Information required for your first visit
- A valid referral from your doctor (referrals from General Practitioners generally are valid for 12 months and from Specialists are valid for 3 months)
- Medicare card
- Pension card, Healthcare card or Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) card
- Private Health Fund details (if applicable)
- A complete list of your current medications
- Any prior relevant test results you have available, including information relating to previous cardiac procedures or operations
Patient registration form
If you are attending our service for the first time, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete a patient registration form.
Alternatively, you can download a copy of the Patient Registration Form and complete it before your appointment.
Attending your appointment
Please account for at least 10 minutes walking from the carpark and passing through the COVID screen at the hospital front entrance. We will always attempt to run our service on time. However, sometimes your appointment may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We appreciate your patience and kindness towards our staff.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please notify our reception staff as early as feasible.